I'm exactly like that!

My name is Lara. I'm 14 years old. I think I'm an usual girl and I consider that as all the girls of my age, I use to fall in love very fast, I only want to smile all the time, being happy and discovering the world, living my own experiences without thinking about things that don't matter me. Talking about my hobbies, I love playing volleyball and I like football too. I've been playing volleyball since I was six in Roquetes,Club Voleibol Roquetes. In my free time I like listening to music, meeting my friends, going to parties, watching films..

dilluns, 4 de juny del 2012

The Mussara

La Mussara is a little mountain situated near a small village called Siurana, in North Baix Camp. The only thing that you can see there nowadays are a lot of unhabitated houses and a destroyed church. I stayed there two Thursdays ago with my partners and some teachers. We left Roquetes at half past eight in the morning and we arrived there at half past ten aproximately. We travelled by bus and it was quite funny. When we arrived, my first impression was bad, because I thought "I will walk during a long time" and effectively we walked during five or six hours, going up and down all the time and all my friends and I were very tired and we wanted to stop. However, I have to say that I could see a very beautiful landscape and we all had a good time, when having breakfast, when having lunch and when we had a dip in a very beautiful lake. The water was very cold but the weather was very hot, so I can say that it was the best moment in the day.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada